At Home Clearance Pty Ltd (ABN 55 615 069 095 / ACN 615 069 095), we always will try to save you time, money and hassle by providing products for the home, at market leading prices.
This page is designed to provide you with more information about our company and the services we provide.
Please note that ‘free delivery’ refers to a door-to-door service whereby we bring the product into your house, but do not unpack or connect. Free delivery is available in metro Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. Please do note our drivers will need to view photo ID of the person who placed the order, or that person’s representative.
In addition to delivering your product, we will unpack it, remove any rubbish, and connect the new appliance to existing power and/or plumbing (excludes wall-mounted dryers, water systems, air-conditioners, cooking appliances, audio & visual products and dishwashers). We can also remove your old appliance, if required. This offer is only available for the metropolitan areas of Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth, as well as the following areas of NSW: Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle.
In areas where free delivery is available, you will be serviced by our own team of delivery drivers (unlike many of our competitors who hire contractors to perform deliveries).
If you have a preference for a delivery day, please let us know at the time that you place your order. We will do our best to devise a delivery schedule that is convenient for you.
On the morning of the delivery, we will send you a text message reminder via SMS. Then, once our driver is on the road, he will call you to provide a 2 hour delivery window.
Home Clearance Pty Ltd offers a wide variety of payment methods.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer, PayPal, American Express or bank cheque.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Returns / Warranty Claims
Nothing in these Conditions of Sale limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a “consumer” under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
“Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer Guarantees”). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
Your product may come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is in addition to but may overlap with any rights and remedies you may have under applicable law, including any Consumer Guarantees. If you are not considered a “consumer” within the meaning of the ACL, the manufacturer’s warranty may be your sole remedy. However, you should check the manufacturer’s warranty carefully as many manufacturers’ warranties will not apply in a business or commercial setting. If you would like to make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty, please contact our Customer Service Team. Please refer to clause 11 if you need to arrange for returning the goods to us.
Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- (a) all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Conditions of Sale are excluded;
- (b) we will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, damage to goodwill, loss of data (including loss of data stored on any media contained within electronic or computing products), arising out of or in connection with the products, the services or these Conditions of Sale (including as a result of not being able to use the products or services or the late supply of products or services), or the need to recover, re-program or reproduce any program or data stored in or used with the products purchased from us, whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise; and
- (c) our total liability arising out of or in connection with the products, the services or these Conditions of Sale, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the total price paid by you for the purchase of products and services under these Conditions of Sale.
Where by law we are unable to exclude terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions but are able to limit them, to the extent permissible by law we limit our liability for any breach, at our option, to the repair or replacement of products, or payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the products or in the case of services, to supplying the services again or the cost of having the services supplied again.
To the extent permitted by law, any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance or offer, invoice or other documents or information issued by us will be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
Refunds & Exchanges
Please note that as Home Clearance Pty Ltd is a clearance outlet, we do not refund or exchange unless required by law or authorised by staff members.
Products Shipments & Pricing Policy
All products & services sold on homeclearance.com.au are inclusive of all taxes including GST.
At Home Clearance Pty Ltd, we strive to ensure all products listings, descriptions, prices and stock availabilities are as accurate as possible on a daily basis.
We understand the importance of having your purchase delivered as quickly as possible and as smoothly as possible. Depending on our stock on hand, your location and type of product(s) you have purchased, we deliver products using two different methods:
- In metro Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth we may deliver using our own trucks.
- If you live in a regional area, we may deliver using Australia Post or third party courier companies.
We strive to ensure all goods in stock are dispatched within 1-2 working days of your purchase unless specified differently by you as the customer to deliver at a later date.