Yes, you read it right, free delivery is available to most Australian metro areas, as well as some selected regional areas. To check if your area applies for free delivery, just enter your postcode or suburb on any product page.
More Than Just Free Delivery
What, more than just free delivery? Yep, our delivery is not just free, it’s amazing in all kinds of ways. When we deliver (for large and bulky items) we’ll:
- Greet you with a warm smile as you open your door to greet us
- Bring the appliance in, making sure to not mark or scratch your home (or the appliance)
- Unbox, take away the old packaging and put the appliance in a location of your choice
- For fridges, washers, dryers, and microwaves, we’ll also connect it up and get it working
- On our way out, we’ll happily remove your old disconnected appliance for safe recycling
- During checkout, you’ll have the ability to select a day for delivery that best suits you. We’ll do our best to always meet that date, but will be in touch to arrange another if that date is not possible.
If you order a small product, it will be shipped using Australia post. You will be sent a tracking code once you order so you can track your delivery. When ordering a small product, feel free to put in your home or work address as the shipping address, depending on what’s easier for you.
For all other products not mentioned above, installation is provided for an additional fee (available for selection on the product page) to be completed by our professional Winning Services installation team. Once again, just look for the installation option on the product page before you check out.
Yes, if you have no need for that old product we’ll happily take it off your hands. Not because we plan on taking it and reselling it, but because we’re just awesome people and would rather see it recycled safety . Just make sure the old appliance is completely disconnected (it must be disconnected from any power, gas or water supply), and our drivers will throw it in the truck after we’ve delivered the new one.
If you have any more questions on our delivery service, give us a call on 1300 002 500 (9 am to 5 pm, 7 days a week) or shoot an email through to [email protected] and one of our awesome support team members will get back to you.